This category contains pages related to vehicles in the MPUV series.
The ARGO Astronautics Multi-Purpose Utility Vehicles (MPUV, commonly known as Argo) are multipurpose utility vehicles designed for extreme environments. The vehicle is also commonly used by human companies like Shubin Interstellar and the military.
|A dedicated merchant transfer ship, a ubiquitous intergalactic stevedore. Vast numbers of Argo Cargos are responsible for loading and unloading goods onto massive long-haul transports and miners that cannot otherwise land on planets or drydocks, such as the Hull D and the Orion. Some captains choose to own and operate their own Argo, while others pay privately owned ships operating as port services a rental fee for performing the unloading process. It can carry up to 2 SCU as well as 1 passenger.|
|Geared towards a simple but incredibly important responsibility: moving grounds of people from place to place. The UEE Navy uses MPUV-1Ps extensively, and any new recruit can likely recall those terrifying moments in which such a ship carried them to their first space assignment. In civilian hands, Argo Personnel ships are adapted for everything from standard taxi services to use as makeshift combat dropships. The ARGO is capable of carrying up to eight humans and their equipment.|
- Other possible variants: According to lore, the UEE military use the MPUV for search & rescue and munitions loading. It is also used by new pilots to train.
- Durable: Built out of composite alloys capable of withstanding intense temperature and structural pressures both in atmosphere and out.
- Modular Pods: The modular undercarriage can be outfitted with a variety of different pods such as cargo pods and escape pods.
- Point-Precision Engines: The combined VTOL thrusters and its Point-Precision Engines allows precise maneuver and heavy-lifting thrust.
- Safe: The passenger pods are the same escape pods that Aegis uses for their capital ships, like the Javelin or Idris. This means that your passengers are safe while being comfortable.