|Role||Emperor of the Xi'an Empire|
Twayng Kray ( kyexiin: 9tueeng1 9kree1; SRX: T.uēng Kr.ē (Proper); ) also known as Emperor Kray (born: 2530 SEY ; III.863, Third Imperial Age, year 863, SXY) is the current emperor of Xi'an Empire and last member of House Kr.ē. He has been the absolute leader of the Xi'an Empire for over 300 years.
Kray is a descendant of Weó Kray. There is currently nothing known about his early life. The Xi'an made it first contact with humanity in 2530, the year Kray was born. Tensions between the far older Xi'an Empire and the Messer-ruled Empire of Earth lead to a Cold War.
Kray was crowned in 2643.
Kray has negotiated peace with Senator Akari in 2789, ordering his troops to retreat from the Perry Line Systems. He also ratified the Perry Line Pact, ending the Cold War between Humans and Xi'an. After the Fall of the Messer Regime, he met with new Imperator Erin Toi in the Kayfa System, the religious center of the Xi'an. Emperor Kray is a follower of Li'Tova. The religion of the Xi'an.
His ruler name Kr.ē is identical to the name of his dynasty, which is called Kr.ē. His personal name his T.uēng, but it is considered a taboo in the Xi'an society to use his personal name in the public.
Nya't.ōng e p.uthle'a se Xi'an
Nya'sēng se Sao'teth e m.oa se nyo.āng" "
Beneficent and righteous caretaker of the Xi'an people
and protector of all our worlds"
An Overview of the Xi'an Language for Diplomats 
Kray has no legitimate heirs. A new family will be chosen as the next Imperial House upon his death, and the Third Imperial Age will end.
- Writer's Guide: Part Six (Original RSI URL)
- Comm-Link:Meet the Xi'an (Original RSI URL)
- Comm-Link:This Day in History - The Perry Line Pact (Original RSI URL)
- Comm-Link:Galactic Guide - Kayfa (Original RSI URL)
- Comm-Link:Portfolio - AopoA (Original RSI URL)
- News Update: Congress Now from 2013-07-24 (Original RSI URL)
- News Update - A Day To Look Forward from 2013-11-27 (Original RSI URL)
- An Overview of the Xi'an Language for Diplomats, page 76 (11-2017).
- This Day in History - The Third Imperial Age (Original RSI URL)