|Kahix Missile Launcher|
|Manufacturer||Torral Aggregate (TOAG)|
|Production state||In production|
|Effective range||2000 m|
|Fire rate||60 rpm|
|Muzzle velocity||900 m/s|
The Kahix Missile Launcher ( Xi'an: o’noy.ithly’ehung Kee2hith (Proper); ), a portable missile launcher produced by Torral Aggregate, is a Xi'an weapon system that can be deployed in either a dumbfire or targeted mode, and is capable of utilizing a range of specialized missiles. With an effective range of 2000 meters, this launcher is a formidable weapon in the Xi'an arsenal. Its versatility and adaptability make it a valuable asset in a variety of combat situations. The Kahix Missile Launcher is a testament to the Xi'an's advanced technological capabilities and their commitment to producing cutting-edge weaponry.
Last updated with info from patch 3.19.1.
The weapon is not yet playable in-game.
|(Default)||Dark grey in colour with grey and blue accents.|
The Kahix is the first alien personal weapon in the game. It was developed for Squadron 42. The in-game model, texture, and shader is done by David Sibbe (Junior Weapon Artist) in Foundry 42 DE. The pre-production of the weapon started in April 2017 by the weapon team in Foundry 42 DE, and the full production started in November 2017.
- Galactapedia: Torral Aggregate (Aoō’nu se T.or’al). Galactapedia. Retrieved 2021-02-24
- In-game description in Alpha 3.12.0
- Datamine. Alpha 3.17.4 - Star Citizen. Retrieved 2022-11-19
- Around the Verse - Strengthening the Core Tech
- Monthly Report: April 2017. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Monthly Report: November 2017. Transmission - Comm-Link