- Cargo Delivery
- Bounty Hunting
- Planetary Landings
- First-Person Combat
For new players, please see the following helpful guides for getting access to Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 and taking your first spaceflight:
- Pledging guide and buying your first ship
- Game Access: What is the Evocati and PTU and how to gain access
- Star Citizen Helpdesk - Troubleshooting issues, hints and tips.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Locations of Interest
Stanton is the first available system for players to explore, and it contains the following points of interest:
- Crusader - Stanton's largest planet. This gas giant is the focal point for the Persistent Universe in Star Citizen Alpha 3.0, orbited by three landable moons and the starting point of Port Olisar.
First-person combat encompasses any fighting done by the player while they are not in-flight. This usually involves the use of Personal Weapons and can take place on enemy ships, on your own ship, in space, or under gravity on stations or planets. .