2950 Invictus Launch Week
|2950 Invictus Launch Week|
|Subtype||Navy promotion week|
|Organizer||United Empire of Earth Navy|
|Location||Bevic Convention Center|
|Date start||May 22, 2950|
|Date end||June 2, 2950|
|Commemorative items||In-game shirts, hats, jackets|
In 2950, the event was held from May 22 till June 1 at Area18 on ArcCorp. Ship showcases and booths were located at the Bevic Convention Center, and additional docking space was created at Baijini Point, Port Tressler and Everus Harbor to accommodate larger UEEN vessels. A special demonstration was held by the 999th Test Squadron.
During the event there were:
- Free-Fly events with new ships available every other day
- Show floors available to check out many ships (including holographic production models)
- Recruitment booths to enlist yourself in the UEEN
- Ship skins for sale on the Pledge Store 
- Merchandise booths to get exclusive clothing
- Capital navy ships docking at spaceports around the Stanton system 
Showcases were available at Bevic Convention Center, where they rotated different ship brands each several days. All of the ships on display on these days were also available to fly for free during a period of 24 hours.
|May 22/23||Tumbril/RSI/Origin||325a, Aurora LN, Constellation Andromeda, Aquila, Phoenix, Mantis|
|May 24/25||Anvil Aerospace||Arrow, C8X Pisces, Carrack, Gladiator, Hawk, Hornet F7C, Hurricane, Terrapin, Valkyrie|
|May 26/27||Aegis Dynamics||Avenger Stalker, Avenger Titan Renegade, Avenger Warlock, Eclipse, Gladius Valiant, Hammerhead, Retaliator, Sabre, Sabre Comet, Vanguard Harbinger, Vanguard Hoplite, Vanguard Sentinel, Vanguard Warden|
|May 28/29||ARGO/MISC/CNOU||MPUV 1P, Freelancer MIS, Mustang Delta, Razor EX, Reliant Tana, Starfarer Gemini|
|May 30/June 1||Drake Interplanetary (part of Drake Defensecon)||Buccaneer, Caterpillar, Cutlass Black, Cutlass Red, Dragonfly Black, Herald|
- Invictus Flyby Shirt Olive Green
- Invictus Flyby Shirt Dark Green
- Invictus Hat Olive Green
- Invictus Hat Dark Green
- Invictus Flight Jacket
This diorama was at display at the event.
We push boundaries. To test the limits of what we can do. To say the impossible can not define us. To move us all beyond where we thought we could go. To be the first. The fastest. The best.
It is not easy. Luck is as important as skill. Failure as important as success. But we get better. And we learn. And we get back up and try again. And we carry on when others can't.
We carry on so others can.
Competing Event: Drake Defensecon
The Free Flight Week was launched parallel with Alpha Patch 3.9.1. At the first day (and the following days) the Persistent Universe Servers had several massive service disruptions and outages and CIG decided to prolong the Event until the 2nd June, because many player's weren't able to play.
- Invictus Launch Week Guide. Retrieved 2020-05-16.
- Invictus Launch Week 2950 Free-Fly. Retrieved 2020-05-18.
- Alpha 3.9.1 in-game survey
- Paints and You!. Retrieved 2020-05-19.
- Alpha 3.9.1: Info panels at Invictus event
- Invictus Launch Week 2950 Details. Retrieved 2020-05-19.
- Invictus Launch Week Free Fly Update (Forum post). Retrieved 2020-05-26.
- RSI Server Status. Retrieved 2020-05-26.