|Manufacturer||Drake Interplanetary (DRAK)|
|Role||Search & Rescue|
|Hangar size||Medium (S3)|
|Combat speed||183 m/s|
|Max speed||1,198 m/s|
The Drake Cutlass Red (also known as DCR2) is an emergency response and support ship with a comprehensive medical bay, long-range radar capabilities, and a suite of defensive options. More than just a top-flight emergency responder, the Cutlass Red is a highly regarded support vessel for hazardous combat, recon, and exploration. With the ability to revive fallen squadmates and a full on-board AutoDoc, a single visit to the med bay will ensure that you will always be pulled back from the brink of death.
"The difference of a few minutes can have a profound impact on the lives of people. That’s why when faced with any emergency or rescue situation, you need a ship you can depend upon to get you to where you need to be, regardless of the location or the challenge you face...The Red delivers the performance and reliability you need to control any rescue situation quickly, with authority and confidence."
Play By Different Rules: Cutlass 2945 Brochure
- Medical Bay: With a fully-equipped medical bay, a single visit affords you the convenience of awakening there from then on, should you flatline in the field. In addition, any injuries too severe for a MedPen can be healed quickly and effectively in its AutoDoc.
- Secure Side Airlocks: Easy access to the medical bay on both sides of the ship allows for quick delivery of injured patients.
- Nav-E7 Echo Scanner: Long-range radar capabilities to enhance search and rescue operations
- SureGrip Tractor Mount: A rear-oriented tractor mount to add valuable assistance for recovery and retrieval missions.
- Cargo: The Cutlass Red has the capability of carrying up to 12 SCUs of cargo with its hold as well as 12,000K μSCU of internal stowage. Thanks to its rear ramp, the ship can carry small ground vehicles like the Mule or PTV.
- Crew Area: Despite Drakes reputation of providing only the essentials, the Cutlass still has a spacious crew area which includes a pair of beds, a small kitchenette, two 500k µSCU storage lockers, and gun racks.
|Cutlass Black||A low-cost vehicle aimed at many different roles. It has a larger-than-average cargo hold which has the capability of carrying vehicles.|
|Cutlass Blue||Police variant of the Cutlass series. It replaces most of the cargo space with prisoner pods.|
|Cutlass Steel||Troop transport variant of the Cutlass series. It replaces all the cargo space with jump seats.|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|
Prices given are per-day. Prices for all rental periods can be found at Ship renting.