Since Alpha 2.2.0
|Manufacturer||Aegis Dynamics (AEGS)|
|Hangar size||Small (S2)|
24 m0.024 km <br />2,400 cm <br />
26 m0.026 km <br />2,600 cm <br />
5 m0.005 km <br />500 cm <br />
86,593 kg86.593 t <br />
206 m/s741.6 km/h <br />
0 to SCM
SCM to 0
1,235 m/s4,446 km/h <br />
0 to max
Max to 0
The Aegis Sabre was designed as a space superiority fighter for those situations where you need to leave a lighter footprint. It is a part of Aegis' Phase Two of new ship models. Designed to be a rapid responder, the Sabre is more than capable of establishing battlefield dominance for any number of combat scenarios.
- Equipment Stowage: The Sabre features a 250K µSCU storage unit on the outside as well as a dedicated gun rack.
|Part of the Masters of Flight series, with a custom livery, it pays tribute to famed pilot Captain Kamur Dalion for his work with Aegis to usher in a new era of combat ship design.|
|Sabre Raven||A high tech variant designed for intelligence missions.|
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($)|
|"Auspicious Red"||Red colour with gold & dark grey accents and gold monkey head decals. Limited sale for the yearly Luna New Year event.||n/a||9.00|
|"Polar"||This white and grey camo paint scheme is specifically designed for the 2950 IAE event on microTech.||n/a||9.00|
|"Stormbringer"||Created to celebrate the 2950 IAE on microTech. It blends dark grey and electric blue with white accents.||n/a||6.00|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|
Prices given are per-day. Prices for all rental periods can be found at Ship renting.
Pledge price history
|Date||Pledge cost (USD)||Insurance||Availability||Sale|
|2020-05-26||170||120 months||Time-limited||Invictus 2950 |
- Next-Generation Fighter: In 2945-09-09, Aegis Dynamics has designed the Sabre in response to a United Empire of Earth Navy's request for proposal for a next-generation fighter capable of outmatching the Vanduul Stinger-class heavy fighter in speed and turning. While the UEE Navy has not yet accepted the Sabre bid, Aegis has opted to make a run of production prototypes available to licensed civilian operators.
In August 2021, the Gold Standard Sabre is released to the Persistent Universe in Alpha 3.14. That includes many level of detail, decal, geometry, material, and paint changes inside the cockpit and on the exterior of the ship. Noticeably, the update implements the exterior access points to the physicalized components, as well as personal locker, fuel port access, and numerous maintenance panels.
- ↑ The Sabre - Ship page. Pledge Store
- ↑ Sabre Comet Ship Page. Pledge Store
- ↑ Invictus 2950 Sale. Transmission - Comm-Link
- ↑ Sabre Sale. Transmission - Comm-Link
- ↑ In-game survey. Alpha 3.14 - Star Citizen. Retrieved 2021-08-20