|Manufacturer||Aegis Dynamics (AEGS)|
|Combat speed||171 m/s|
|Max speed||1,022 m/s|
The Aegis A3G Vanguard Harbinger is UEE's standard fighter-bomber, converting the standard Warden model's escape pod into a potent bomb bay. The extended range of the Vanguard and the relatively small profile mean that it can go where carrier-based planes or larger strategic bombers don't… and then strike hard and make it back to frontier bases. The Vanguard Harbinger is a powerful bomber that can operate out of the roughest forward operating bases.
- Bomber: The extended range of the Vanguard and the relatively small profile means that it can go where carrier-based planes or larger strategic bombers don't... and then strike hard and make it back to frontier bases.
- Torpedo launcher: Built into it modular room is a launcher that can hold up to three Size 5 torpedoes.
- Missile turret: The top manned turret has replaced its guns for a pair of Jericho XL Size 3 rocket pods, each pod holding up to eighteen Size 1 rockets.
- Weapons: As well as the above mentioned weaponry, the Harbinger is also equipped with a Size 5 gun hard-point, four Size 2 guns built into the ships nose and missiles racks that can hold four Size 3 and eight Size 2 missiles.
- Long Range: The ships extensive range can allow for missions lasting days or even weeks. Internally, the ship is fitted with sleeping berths and reclamation facilities to support such missions.
- Durability: At the expense of maneuverability compared to other medium/heavy fighters like the Hornet or Lightning, the Warden is made from a distinct tungsten alloy and has an extensive backup systems which enhances the ships combat survivability.
- Modularity: Similar to the other Vanguard models, the Harbinger has a unique swappable modular room that can alter the ships role and making it more focused for specific missions.
|Vanguard Hoplite||A cross between the Vanguard Warden and a dedicated boarding ship.|
|Vanguard Sentinel||Focused on electronic warfare to provide necessary combat support.|
|Vanguard Warden||A long-range military fighter.|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|
Prices given are per-day. Prices for all rental periods can be found at Ship renting.
Pledge Price History
|Name||Date||Pledge cost (USD)||Insurance||Availability||Sale|
|Harbinger||2020-05-26||290||120 months||Time-limited||Invictus 2950 |