|Crusader Industries||A2 Hercules Starlifter||5,525,000|
|Ares Star Fighter Inferno||2,859,000|
|Ares Star Fighter Ion||2,859,000|
|C2 Hercules Starlifter||4,925,500|
|M2 Hercules Starlifter||5,225,300|
|Mercury Star Runner||4,912,500|
|Crusader Industries Showroom|
|Location||Stanton system — In Orison|
The Crusader Industries Showroom serves as Crusader Industries' flagship store, where visitors can purchase brand-new Crusader ships as well as a variety of ship weapons. It is located on Cloudview Center in Orison and features a corporate level (currently inaccessible), a bar, as well as access to a spacious garden.
An exhibit on the show floor allows visitors to learn more about key figures involved with Crusader's success:
- August Dunlow, founder of Crusader Industries
- Kelly Caplan, ship designer and current CEO of the company
- Axel Adamson, a warehouse manager who encouraged the company to expand to producing larger ships
- Itembe Wilkens, creator of the Crusader Cares initiative designed to create a safer area around the planet
Update:Star Citizen Alpha 3.17.2 Crusader Showroom (second floor) purchase terminals are now properly functioning and are accessible.
- In-game survey. Star Citizen Alpha 3.15.0 - Star Citizen. Retrieved 2021-10-27