|Manufacturer||Crusader Industries (CRUS)|
|Loaner vehicle||Freelancer MIS|
|Crew||1 – 2|
The A1 Spirit is a medium-size bomber with a focus on versatility and flexible design. Equipped with a payload of ten rapidly-deploying bombs and a strong set of weapons, the Spirit is capable of a wide variety of combat tasks. The ship is currently in production.
- Bomb Racks: The compact Chaplet rig utilizes twin racks with five Size 5 bomb payloads each for rapid deployments.
- Weapons: AS well as the bomb racks, the ship also has four Size 3 gun hard-points on the ships wings and nose, a rear remote turret which can hold two Size 2 guns as well as racks that can hold four Size 3 missiles.
- Cargo: With an access ramp and small bay, the ship can accommodate a small vehicle to assist with ground operations. It also The ship has an internal internal storage space for the crew.
- Crew accommodation: Conveniently placed right behind the cockpit, the A1 has two beds to help with those longer flights.
|C1 Spirit||A Medium-sized hauler with a focus on versatility & a flexible design.|
|E1 Spirit||With a focus on executive transportation, this medium-sized ship is designed to hold up 6 VIP's in comfort.|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18||Crusader Industries Showroom, Orison|
- The New Spirit Series. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Developer comment from Bar Citizen New Jersey (2022-10-29) via Pipeline