2020-05-22 - 3 years ago
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
- The no-fly zone around security docks at orbital stations may destroy the player's ship if they enter. Work-around: Keep a safe distance while in a ship or land and take the elevator to the security dock to watch on foot.
- The Cutlass Blue currently has an incorrect flight tuning.
- The Fleet Week display Anvil Carrack has a non-working ICU bed that players will get stuck in if they set their ICU to it. Work-around: Do not set your ICU to the display ship.
- Extra, duplicate, and static trains can appear at Lorville, New Babbage, and Area 18 and may prevent their usage.
- The multiTool from the prison commissary does not come equipped with an OreBit mining attachment.
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed.
- Ships can be displayed in an "unknown" state, unclaimable and irretrievable.
- The PC2 gimbal mounts on Freelancers and Starfarers does not converge correctly.
- The personal inner-thought wheel does not scale correctly for wide screen usage.
- All map markers are off set from planet surfaces.
- There is a very visible, incorrect reflection on the Super Hornet's canopy.
- The SCU amount displayed for the 890's cargo capacity is incorrect.
Ships and Vehicles
- New Ship: Drake Cutlass Blue
- Reduced player's movement speed while charging a railgun.
- Updated Arena Commander Free Flight to no longer kick players for friendly fire.
- Temporarily removed scramble races.
- Friends list on the frontend will now display the number of players on a PU server they are in if you right click on their name.
- Increased score to REC conversion for all Electronic Access games.
- Increased REC rewards for Star Marine.
- Arena Commander scoring pass on all ships.
- Reduced score required for Battle Royale and Squadron Battle to 15k and 30k respectively.
- Reduced time limit for Battle Royale and Squadron Battle to 15 minutes.
- Removed timers for "steal stash" mission.
- Added Drake Caterpillar, Cutlass Red, and Cutlass Blue to Arena Commander Inventory.
Ships and Vehicles
- Changed in-range radar targets to show up as known to remove the "?" AR marker.
- The Glaive and Blade can now swap shields.
- The Buccaneer can now equip size 1 gimbals.
- Increased max speed of the Retaliator to 942.
- The Valkyrie's pilot guns, wing guns, powerplants, and shields can now be swapped.
- The Cyclones shields can now be swapped.
- Adjusted Reclaimer's default shields to intended 3x S3.
- Cyclones now have shields equipped by default as spec'd
- Starfarer/Gemini nose mount can be swapped between fuel intake and missile rack with missiles customisable.
- Increased the distance players can scan and detect Sentries and Probes.
- Long term persistence, the wallet, and the ledger have been updated for more stability.
- Consumables (missiles, medpens, oxypens, flares, weapon magazines) will no longer persistence between resets/wipes.
- VMA screen should no longer violently shake or cause Male Characters will shift position when changing ship weapons in the VMA.
- Signal multipliers in vehicle armor components should now correctly contribute to a vehicle's signature.
- ANVIL Terrapin Shield Generators & Power Plants should now be able to be changed out in vehicle loadout manager.
- Ship positions displayed on the MFD radar for the Hammerhead turrets should no longer be inverted.
- Fog effect inside the Esperia Prowler should no longer clip through the ship hull to the outside of the ship when in motion.
- Slightly increased player character strafe speed.
- Fixed obscuring reflections on the Carrack's belly turret canopy.
- Duplicate, Static trains should no longer appear in New Babbage and Lorville.
- Reduced health of Prowler nose/body.
- Fixed an issue that could cause high winds to pick up a ship and cause it to get blown away.
- Fixed an issue causing the 890j hangar not to open for the Boarding action in progress mission.
- Fixed underbarrel attachments clipping inside of the Custodian SMG weapon when attached.
- Players should no longer clip into bunks of the Reclaimer, Retaliator, and Hammerhead.
- Fixed an issue causing confirmation voice to play twice when depositing ore into prison terminals for merits.
- The synced assassination mission should now properly update when killing a target.
- Fixed mission text descriptions showing "LocationAddress" instead of the actual location.
- Cockpit glass should now be correctly transparent in the Drake Cutlass best in show.
- Captain's bed in the Aegis Retaliator should now have interaction.
- The Freelancer MIS should now have functioning shields.
- The Reclaimer's power plant slot now only supports size 4.
- The Reclaimer's quantum drive now only supports size 3.
- Clovus/ Miles Eckhart invite missions should now show the objective marker and update when arriving to them.
- ARGO MPUV Transport has correct amount of coolers and fuel intakes and hydrogen fuel tanks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player not to be able to respawn after self destructing and dying in their 890j.
- Mission Givers should now correctly speak and animate if player accepts an invite mission.
- Fixed missing audio on the 890j rear elevator.
- Ground vehicles should now be able to be spawned at Outposts.
- Argo Mole mechanical audio sound should now correctly play when switching from Fracturing mode to Extraction mode.
- UI audio on the Regal ship rental screens should no longer have excessively loud elements.
- Quantum drive Align To Target SFX should no longer continue to play if the player re-aligns with the target.
- Players should no longer lose their wallet value on second login.
- Players arms should no longer be twisted out of place when in the rear support seat of the Reliant Mako.
- Fixed and issue causing players to be misaligned when climbing the ladder in the Freelancer series.
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple player ships to spawn on top of each other in Multiplayer Arena Commander.
- Art and color at Port Olisar should no longer change on second login.
- AI should no longer stand idle on chairs and benches.
- Fixed an issue that caused surface outpost airlock doors to not have collision.
- Top remote turret on the Esperia Prowler should not longer be able to be attached to its wing mounts.
- Fixed the Anvil Terrapin showing an incorrect itemPort name for cooler 3 in the vehicle loadout manager.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player using bed logout in a Reclaimer to log back into the bed at an angle causing them to get up outside the geometry.
- Bed logout in the Freelancer series should now correctly put players back into the ship when rejoining the PU.
- Bed logout in the crew beds of the Starfarer and Starfarer Gemini should now work correctly.
- Fixed missing MFD information on the Freelancer series turret displays.
- Fixed multiple DataCenters on microTech that were holes in the ground allowing the player to see into the planet.
- Player's Arms and Hands should no longer be misaligned from the Rear Support Seat in the Reliant Sen.
- Player should no longer exit out of the wrong side of the Prospectors Bed when getting up.
- Fixed an issue that could cause VOIP to get into a state where Proximity and/or Primary channels could be heard globally after entering other primary channels.
- Fixed the external temperature audio warning triggering more often than intended.
- Player camera should no longer start on the floor and raise up to standing after respawning in Star Marine.
- Cockpit glass on the Prospector should no longer have an oddly shaped reflection on it.
- Bug Fix - Comm array "turn on" missions should now work properly.
- The console at Humboldt Mines on Lyria should now have collision.
- Players should no longer be subjected to strong winds when moving around the CBD platforms at Lorville.
- Using an EMP against an NPC target for the SyncedsAssassination missions should now trigger the mission timer to start.
- Player's negative virtue should now reset when completing a prison sentence legitimately allowing them to see more than just unlawful missions.
- EMPs should no longer bypass shields when used around a planet or moon.
- Black Market Kiosks should now be present again at their intended locations.
- Fixed multiple areas in G-Loc Bar in Area18 causing players to get stuck in a fall animation.
- The character should no longer become invisible and unusable.
- Players should no longer spawn without their mobiGlas attached.
- Duplicate ships should no longer occasionally generate.
- aUEC should remain consistent after a character reset.
- aUEC should re main consistent from session to session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose collision and go into a no-clip state.
- Player should no longer be given a CrimeStat for not stopping for a security patrol and should correctly be given an infraction.
- There should no longer be a spot of missing texture at the Teasa Spaceport on Lorville.
- Duplicate/Static trams should no longer appear at landing zones.
- Autopilot should now correctly disengage after triggering it by flying into the restricted area.
- Players should no longer hear VOIP party or proximity chats globally.
- Female characters should no longer exit out of the Prospector's bed on the wrong side.
- Authorized Execution Warrant missions from Hurston should no longer award the player with a Homicide crimestat
- Fixed 9 server crashes.
- Server deadlock fix.
- Fixed 18 client crashes.4