Since Alpha 3.6.2
|Manufacturer||Origin Jumpworks (ORIG)|
|Hangar size||Capital (S6)|
|Crew||3 – 8|
|Combat speed||80 m/s|
|Max speed||900 m/s|
The Origin 890 Jump is an interstellar super-yacht designed to immerse its passengers in opulent luxury as the ship cruises from system to system. Some 890 Jumps are privately owned by extremely wealthy individuals, in which case they serve as the ultimate social hotspots for friends, family, and guests. Other 890s are commercial vessels that focus on the elite tourism industry.
The Origin 85X is included with the 890 Jump.
Every feature in the 890 jump is designed for the luxury and comfort of both the paying passengers and the crew that serves them. These features include:
- Graphene hullː A triple-layered graphene enameled hull to strengthen as well as keeping the appearance of the hull as new as possible.
- Stamina V enginesː Equipped with fast Stamina V engines, designed cooperatively by Origin racing team and Alliance Startech.
- 85X touring shipː The 85X is a touring ship included in the hangar of 890 Jump. This does not apply to ships bought with in-game currency.
- Rear remote turretː Origin's turret-control software translates operator action to the twin Gallenson Tactical Phoenix GF-330 Repeaters.
- Point defense systemː The Kodiak AC Point Defense System offers cutting edge rapid tracking capabilities and multi-point targeting.
- Communication arrayː A robust communication array from Pythia. It is encrypted with Octa-key security and provides lossless intra-system data transfer.
- Escape podsː Outfitted with QAD beacon technology and enough supplies to live comfortably for several days.
- Two bridgesː A comfortable captain's bridge with a wide, impressive view, it also includes 3 exquisitely crafted operator seats from Atlas. The ship also features a battle bridge in case of enemy encounter, either one of which allows a single pilot to control shipboard operations.
- Med Bay: An advanced Med Bay equipped with an AutoDoc.
- Spa facilitiesː A fully equipped spa designed by Aphod AquaWorks to provide comfort and tranquility.
- Luxurious interiorː Features plush seating encompassed by large salon windows providing a panoramic view of the ship's surroundings while the entertainment center brings the latest Spectrum offerings with incomparable clarity.
- Guest roomsː Each of the four guest suites features an island berth with oversized imperial gelcore mattress along with two berth end tables. Each room is finished with a specially selected stock of galung wood, which is known for its natural luster.
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|
Prices given are per-day. Prices for all rental periods can be found at Ship renting.
Pledge price history
- Pledge cost increased from US$600 to US$890 just before the 4th Anniversary Sale on 2016-11-18
- Initially sold for US$600 on 2014-10-11
The 890 concept is designed by Nicolas Ferrand (freelance concept artist).
The ship is supposed to have 484 SCU. Due to a bug introduced in Alpha 3.7, the ship has access to its 32 SCU wall panel cargo grid, with the cargo bay being not accessible.
- ↑ 890 Jump - Ship Page. Pledge Store
- ↑ Interstellar splendor: The 890 JUMP. Transmission - Comm-Link
- ↑ Letter From The Chairman: 28 Million. Transmission - Comm-Link
- ↑ 890 Jump pre-order brochure
- ↑ Jump Point, vol. 7, no. 6
- ↑ Nicolas Ferrand - Star Citizen
- ↑ Star Citizen Live: The 890 Jump
- ↑ STARC-95017 on issue council. Issue Council