The Aegis Vulcan is a versatile support ship capable of refueling, repairing, and rearming other vessels. It is designed to provide support in scenarios including assisting friendly pilots pinned down by heavy fire and in need of ammunition, those low on quantum fuel after an ill-planned jump, or stranded in unknown space with a busted thruster.
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($USD)|
|"CTR"||Light blue in color with white and dark blue accents and a CTR logo. (Was only available during the Vulcan concept sale.)||[not available]||[not available]|
|"Hazard Yellow"||Yellow and grey in colour with white accents. (Was only available during the Vulcan concept sale.)||[not available]||[not available]|
Pledge price history
|Date||Pledge cost (USD)||Insurance||Availability||Sale|
|2020-05-26||200||120 months||Time-limited||Invictus 2950 |
- The Vulcan was launched in 2594, commissioned by the UEE Navy after they requested proposals for a medium-sized support spacecraft. After a successful trial period, the UEEN promoted the ship into active service as its standard front-line support ship. It was active during the Second Tevarin War (2603 - 2610) and the Siege of Tiber (2732 - 2736). Since its introduction, it has been upgraded many times, and civilian models of the Vulcan have been offered to the public since the early 27th century.
- The Vulcan is designed by famed Aegis Dynamics engineer Parnell Rowan.
- The ship is popular among the UEE Navy and civilian operators - such as CTR - alike.
- The Vulcan was first introduced in 2018-02-15 with the Around the Verse episode. It was the first concept ship in 2018. It was developed as the starter ship for the refueling, repairing, and rearming professions as only huge ships that have substantial crew requirements and time requirements were developed at that time.
- Vulcan - ship page. Pledge Store
- Q&A Aegis Vulcan. Engineering - Comm-Link
- Invictus 2950 Sale. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Galactapedia: Vulcan. Galactapedia. Retrieved 2023-07-25
- Vulcan Early Bird Transmission. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Star Citizen: Around the Verse - The Vulcan Hello ( transcript by Relay)