|Manufacturer||Greycat Industrial (GRIN)|
|Crew||1 – 2|
|Max speed||40 m/s|
|Announced||October 8, 2022|
|Concept sale||October 8, 2022|
- Off-road: First and foremost, the STV is a sports vehicle designed to travel the toughest terrain. With either work or play in mind, its expertly tuned chassis provides quick responses to varying terrain and conditions.
- Racing: Thanks to its best-in-class top speed and acceleration, it is ideal for racers.
- Cargo: At the rear of the vehicle is a compact storage compartment that can hold two handboxes making it ideal for delivering and recovering items. The STV can also hold up to 125k µSCU of internal stowage.
- Weapon storage: Conveniently placed right beside the driver and passengers seats are a pair of full size gun holders, making sure you're not left totally defenseless in the open wilds.
- Safety: The occupants experience is made safer thanks to its roll cage and spare-tire mount.
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($)|
|"Blue Steel"||Carbon fiber looking dark grey in colour with metallic silver and blue accents. Limited edition. Only available to Concierge during the concept sale.||[not available]||3.00|
|"Cobalt Grey"||Dark grey in colour with light grey accents.||[not available]||3.00 |
|"Electric Green"||Bright green and dark grey in colour.||[not available]||3.00 |
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18||Crusader Industries Showroom, Orison|
The vehicle was marked as "unannounced" on the Roadmap prior to October 2022. During CitizenCon 2022 the vehicle was revealed and mentioned to be available in the game straight away. Next to the STV, the UTV was also revealed, but was to be available at a later date.