The Origin 600i Touring is a multi-role luxury vessel that features an exquisitely detailed hull design that balances performance and versatility in a sleek and timeless form. The 600i is designed with a cutting-edge modular technology, allowing you to customize your ship for your needs.
- Wraparound canopy: Like some of the Origin ships, 600i comes with a canopy without struts blocking the front view. It provides stunning vistas and better situation awareness for the bridge crew.
- GLAX hull plating: The Origin's proprietary GLAX plating allows the ship to be much lighter than comparably sized ships.
- Touring module: The touring module lets your guests relax in ease with stunning furniture from some of the Empire's top designers. It provides a lounge area featuring all the amenities to keep you and your guests entertained for those long flights. Featuring a lounge with exclusive Tatavo sofas, a gamespace, and a communal holoscreen, your guests might start asking for the journey to take a little longer. Along with its four queen-size suites, fully stocked bar, and executive kitchen, the Touring module turns the 600i into a "Private yacht" style of ship.
|600i Explorer||Focused on multi-role luxury exploration. It comes with an Origin G12 touring rover.|
The 600i is based on the previous 600 line, manufactured in the 29th century as a function-first mid-sized transport. However, it must be noted that in contrast to the 600, the 600i is not intended for commercial use. One heavily modified original 600 ship was used by Captain Iggy Decarlo in the Tohil Regatta race on Tohil III, and served as a rescue ship during the environmental catastrophe at Amidon Island. As Origin refined their version of luxury after moving to Terra, they went back to the drawing board to bring the 600 in line with Origin's iconic aesthetic. Engineers used the same chassis as before but made major changes to the interior's shape language, used better materials, and added expensive diamond laminate panels to create an observation deck. It was put into full-scale production in 2947, and they added an "i" to the ships name to symbolize the upgrade.
- 600i Standalone Ship. Pledge Store
- 600i - Ship Brochure
- 600i - A Symphony in Motion. Comm-Link
- Origin 600i Q&A. Engineering - Comm-Link
- Jump Point, vol. 7, no. 5
- Galactic Guide: Origin. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.4 Available!. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Inside Star Citizen:A Cut Above - Fall 2022