|Hangar size||Snub (S1)|
|Combat speed||208 m/s|
|Max speed||1,236 m/s|
The Esperia Talon Shrike is a variant of the basic Talon strike craft with smaller weapons and more missiles. The Talon Shrike trades in its Size 3 weapons for Size 1 guns, but has been modified with an internal missile bay carrying 24x Size 3 missiles. Using it's maneuverability and directional Phalanx shields, the Talon Shrike delivers its missile payload quickly on-target before evading pursuit.
- Weapons: Even though the ship has a pair of Size 2 guns hard-points, the vehicle is famous for its missile capability. With two internal racks, each holding up to twelve Size 3 missiles, the Shrike is capable of unleashing devastating volleys of hard-hitting projectiles against its enemies.
- Shielding: The Talon is famous for it unique "Phalanx" shields which offers powerful protection from a focused direction, making it ideal for devastating hit-and-run attacks typical of the Tevarin offensive strategy.
- Cockpit: Even though the cockpit has been significantly modified for Human use, it is still quite different in may ways compared to other craft. From its unique single-stick control scheme to its Tevarin airshielding, to the fact that the entire cockpit is also a detachable escape pod.
- Stealth: The alloy that makes up much of the Talon’s hull is a fully synthetic material, reverse-engineered in-house to replicate the uncommon stealth qualities of the mysterious metal on which it is based.
- Speed: The vehicle offers blinding speeds that facilitate dive-assault tactics. This offensive approach are achieved via super-charged thrusters and a traditionally aerodynamic frame.
|Talon||The base version of the Talon with a pair of S4 gun hard-points but fewer missiles.|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18|