|Manufacturer||Roberts Space Industries (RSI)|
|Hangar size||Large (S4)|
|Crew||3 – 4|
|Combat speed||144 m/s|
|Max speed||911 m/s|
The Constellation Taurus is the freighter variant of the large multi-crew Constellation series manufactured by Roberts Space Industries (RSI). It trades the side missile racks and the stub fighter for additional cargo space, a cargo release system for quick unloading, and a security hold reinforced with tech plating.
- Large Cargo Hold: With a focus on cargo transportation, the extended rear hull capable houses 12 hydraulic piston lifts for easy loading, and our patented QuikHitch cargo release system for even easier unloading.
- Tractor Beam Turret: The bottom manned turret guns has been replaced with a pair of tractor beams which allows ease of transfer of cargo on and off the ship.
- Safety Ejection System: Lets you eject dangerous or unstable cargo while in transit at a moment's notice.
- Security Hold: Reinforced with DoubleBlind advanced tech plating, it will stop almost all scans while not leaving a noticeable blind spot.
- Weapons: With four Size 5 weapon mounts, a manned turret which can hold a pair of Size 2 guns and missile racks that can carry 24 Size 2 missiles, the Taurus can hit back hard if attacked.
|Constellation Andromeda||A large multi-purpose ship, ranging from freighting to fighting. Comes with a Kruger P-52 Merlin close-range fighter.|
|Constellation Aquila||Focused on exploration & discovery. Comes with a RSI Ursa rover and a Kruger P-52 Merlin close-range fighter.|
|Constellation Phoenix||Focused on Luxury Transportation. Comes with a RSI Lynx rover and a Kruger P-72 Archimedes luxury snub fighter.|