The RSI Apollo Triage is a medical ship. It is the gold standard in medivac and rapid emergency response, having provided critical aid to the known universe for over two centuries. When one thinks of first-class medical rescue, one thinks of the RSI Apollo 
- Comfortable and fast patient transport: The Apollo is designed to get in and out with the speed and efficiency required for rescue, medevac, and mixed emergency applications. With RSI's top-rated VTOL thrusters, dual shield generators, and patented ShockBalance system, the Apollo offers the smoothest ride in the universe. Your crew is free to practice with confidence and focus on what they do best.
- Shepherd Medilift Drones: Each Apollo comes equipped with two MediLift semi-automated emergency extraction pods, each capable of lifting up to 226 kg quickly and securely from ground to ship. Each drone is outfitted with Payload Preservation Armor, AutoGyro Stabilization, and ShockBalance absorption technology to maximize patient safety and comfort throughout extraction.
- Modular med bays: The innovative modular layout of the Apollo's medical bays permits maximum efficiency and tailored levels of medical support to suit all levels of projected severity, while also supporting a more balanced configuration for patrol and general emergency response.
|Module 1 ↓ \ Module 2 →||1x Tier 1 Bed||2 x Tier 2 Beds||3 x Tier 3 Beds|
|1x Tier 1 Bed||2 x Tier 1 Beds||1 x Tier 1 Bed + 2 x Tier 2 Beds||1 x Tier 1 Bed + 3 x Tier 3 Beds|
|2 x Tier 2 Beds||1 x Tier 1 Bed + 2 x Tier 2 Beds||4 x Tier 2 Beds||2 x Tier 2 Beds + 3 x Tier 3 Beds|
|3 x Tier 3 Beds||1 x Tier 1 Bed + 3 x Tier 3 Beds||2 x Tier 2 Beds + 3 x Tier 3 Beds||6 x Tier 3 Beds|
|Apollo Medivac||With a livery dedicated to the Astromedics movies, it comes with superior armor and dual missile racks.|
On May 26, 2023, Apollo is announced to be scheduled for production in 2024.
- Apollo to the Rescue Release. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Spectrum post by richt-CIG. Spectrum. Retrieved 2021-10-30
- Star Citizen Live: Invictus All-Vehicles Roundtable