The Tumbril Storm was originally a single-seat blitz tank used during the Second Tevarin War. Tumbril has improved upon the original design by making it faster, stronger, and more impactful than previous models. Today, the Storm fulfills a Light / Scout Tank role by providing reconnaissance with light fire power. The Storm is designed to provide support on the battlefield to its larger counterpart, the Nova.
|Storm AA||A light tank with a large array of small anti-air missiles.|
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($)|
|"Darkside"||Grey in colour with two tone grey analogue camo pattern with dark grey accents.||[not available]||7.00 |
|"Frost Line"||White in colour with two tone light grey analogue camo pattern with dark grey accents.||[not available]||7.00 |
|"Landfall"||Green in colour with two tone green analogue camo pattern and dark grey accents.||[not available]||7.00 |
|"Summit"||Two tone White/grey colour with grey camo pattern.||[not available]||7.00|
During the Second Tevarin War, many non-military brands began to create "war machines" utilizing what they'd learned in the civilian market. The Storm was introduced during this time, in the year 2953 and drew inspiration from the Cyclone.
The much smaller size of the Storm gave it an advantage in the battlefield, coupled with its heavy firepower, enabling it to rapidly break through enemy lines and disable the Tevarin's anti-air defenses.
- Inside Star Citizen: Gatac's Back on YouTube
- Introducing the Tumbril Storm. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2023-05-25
- Inside Star Citizen: Storm Warning
- RSI Store: Storm Darkside Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-11-22
- RSI Store: Storm Frost Line Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-11-22
- RSI Store: Storm Landfall Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-11-22
- Jump Point. Vol. 11 no. 3. pp.15–32. Retrieved 2023-11-26. "Behind the Scenes" Tumbril Storm Concept".
- Inside Star Citizen: Storm Warning. Retrieved 2023-05-26