The F7A Hornet is the UEE Navy's premier carrier-based fighter craft, it is the front-line attack ship for military combat missions. While not outfitted for long range runs, the Hornet can take her share of hits and dish out a consistent, powerful response.
Series military variants
|F7A Hornet Mk II||The F7A Hornet Mk II is the latest Military version of the Hornet. It is used by the elite pilots of UEE Navy.|
|F7A-R Hornet Tracker||The F7A-R Hornet Tracker is the military version of the Hornet tracker.|
Series civilian variants
|F7C Hornet||The civilian variant of the classic F7A Hornet. Also has a small cargo hold.|
|F7C-M Super Hornet||This variant is the closest to the F7A Hornet military load-out that is legally possible for a civilian model.|
|F7C-R Hornet Tracker||The F7C-R is variant that is designed for scouting, but can also be use for command and control.|
|F7C-S Hornet Ghost||The stealth variant designed to have a low profile.|
- Despite popular belief that the F7A Hornet Mk II has replaced the Mk I in game, Mk I ships have been in game in multiple occasions.
- The F7A Hornet was originally featured in the Star Citizen Kickstarter trailer.
- At first the Hornet was to be a light fighter, but then after designs came back with it being heavily armed and beefy.
- The original F7A Hornet paid homage to the Hornet from  which was a light fighter the player started out in.
- The F7A Hornet - Ship page. Pledge Store
- Around the Verse 3.3. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Galactic guide: WillsOp Systems. Transmission - Comm-Link
- So... My friend found a Hornet F7A MK1 during a mission in PTU.. (He said it only said F7A when he targeted it) on Reddit
- How to steal a F7A Hornet on YouTube
-  - SQ42 Extended Trailer
- Around the Verse - Super Hornet & Multi-Region Servers. Transmission - Comm-Link