(Redirected from C8R)
The C8R Pisces Rescue is a small medical ship manufactured by Anvil Aerospace, often deployed from a Carrack pathfinder or other Large ship. It is the medical variant of the C8 Pisces that is a deft and swift search and rescue ship. An onboard Tier 3 Medical bed allows the Pisces to treat minor injuries better than a MedPen; stabilizing patients on their way to a larger medical facility.
- Medical: With the addition of an onboard Tier 3 medbed, the C8R treats minor injuries and keeps patients stable while transporting them to the safety of a larger ship or medical facility.
- Stowage: The Pisces is capable of carrying up to 4000k μSCU of internal stowage. The C8R Pisces also has a dedicated "Patient" storage locker that is publicly accessible by all passengers, and a "Crew" storage locker that is accessible only by the ship's owner. As well, there is a refrigerated storage cabinet that is pre-filled with a selection of medpens and water.
- Weapons: Even though the vehicle is built for rescue and recovery, the ship has a pair of Size 1 guns as well as two Size 1 missiles installed to help defend itself.
|C8 Pisces||The original C8 Pisces is designed to be the 'runabout' vehicle for the Carrack explorer and is capable of being stored inside it. The ship has a grey paint scheme and features two gun hard-points instead of four. The C8 was never sold as a standalone pledge.|
|C8X Pisces Expedition||A special variant of the C8 Pisces, this variant is recognizable by its slightly whiter paint job than the standard version, and it has four weapon hardpoints instead of two.|
The C8R Pisces is first spotted publicly in the files of the Alpha 3.17.4 PTU build.
- ↑ C8R Comm-Link. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2022-11-22
- ↑ Ulf-CIG clarifying C8 hardpoints. Spectrum
- ↑ Datamine. Alpha 3.17.4 - Star Citizen. Retrieved 2022-11-16