The C2 Hercules Starlifter is a civilian heavy transport manufactured by Crusader Industries. Utilizing the patented Hercules military-grade spaceframe and expanding cargo capacity, while sacrificing barely any firepower, the C2 has taken the private sector by storm. It has become the industry standard for racing teams, ship dealers and manufacturers, construction orgs, mining corporations, and even large-scale touring entertainment outfits.
|Lower deck||Upper deck|
|A2 Hercules Starlifter||Focused as a military heavy gunship & bomber.|
|M2 Hercules Starlifter||A military transport that supports strategic lift & landing operations.|
The following paints (skins) can be used on all variants of the Hercules series.
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($)|
|"Argent"||Sliver colour with silver/grey camo and grey accents.||[not available]||16.00 |
|"Best In Show 2951"||Metallic blue colour with dark grey accents.
Limited edition. Reward to Hercules C2 owners during the IAE 2951 event.
|"Cerberus"||Dark grey colour with a dark blue sheen coming off it at certain angles of light and dark grey accents.||[not available]||11.50 |
|"Draco"||Goldish colour with dark grey & tan accents.||[not available]||11.50 |
|"Dryad"||Green camo colour with grey and green accents||[not available]||16.00 |
|"Frostbite"||Blueish white colour with grey/black camo pattern and dark grey accents.||[not available]||16.00 |
|"Invictus Blue & Gold"||Blue colour with dark grey & gold accents and a Invictus logo.
Limited sale. Only available only during the annual Invictus event.
|"Meridian"||Metallic silver colour with grey accents.||[not available]||13.00|
|"Sylvan"||Pale green colour with grey and light grey accents.||[not available]||11.50 |
|"Timberline"||Olive green colour with dark grey & orange accents.||[not available]||11.50 |
The Hercules was introduced in 2018-05-03 in the Around the Verse episode. The ship concept is designed by Michael Oberschneider (Senior Conceptist) in Foundry 42 UK with contributions from Sarah McCulloch (Conceptist), Paul Jones (Art Director), Corentin Billemont (Systems Designer), John Crewe (Lead Technical Designer).
- The term Starlifter was originally referred to Genesis Starlifter, a variant of the Genesis Starliner. According to the 2018-05-04 episode of Reverse the Verse, the Genesis Starlifter has been retconned and replaced by the Hercules Starlifter.
- Hercules is the first ship in the Star Citizen universe designed to transport tanks (such as the Nova).
- In the real world, the , the or the fill a similar role.
- C2 Hercules Starlifter - Ship Page. Pledge Store
- A2-Hercules. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- M2-Hercules. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Hercules Starlifter Argent Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Hercules Starlifter Cerberus Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Hercules Starlifter Draco Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Hercules Starlifter Dryad Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Hercules Starlifter Frostbite Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Pirate Week 2023. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2023-09-29
- Hercules Starlifter Sylvan Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Hercules Starlifter Timberline Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 07/12/2021
- Star Citizen: Around the Verse - The Labours of Hercules ( transcript by Relay)
- David Ladyman and Ben Lesnick, Work in Progress: Crusader Hercules Starlifter, Jump Point, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 15-32, 2018-05-31.
- Reverse the Verse - Hercules Starlifter and Anvil Hurricane